I absolutely destroyed these boots at the Dropkick Murphy’s concert on Wednesday (oh my god was so amazing, will tell story in next post) and so I had to cover up the dirt stains somehow….
1. Go to an awesome thrift store and get some boots
2. Wear them to a Dropkick Murphy’s concert, jump into the mosh pit, and dance and scream every word to “Shipping Off to Boston” until your Irish Queen self needs her sleep.
3. Sneak into the art room at your college on a Sunday when nobody is there, and steal all the paint that people have left carelessly out.
4. Spray paint with whatever has been left out, in these I found pink and white.
5. Splatter paint acrylics all over it, in this case red, and then smear it with a paper towel.
6. Let dry and ROCK them all over town!
I’m so pleased. <3 Probably going to wear them every day xp